Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dates I am Thinking About

My parents will be at Disney World in December 2009. They will be staying at the Swan and Dolphin Resort which is very beautiful. We are thinking of inviting everyone who would like to come and then have the ceremony and reception that month as well at the DisneyWorld Resort.

Why? Because DisneyWorld is somewhere we went when I was a teenager and it holds fond memories for me. I was 15 and dreamed of meeting that special someone someday. I also went with my two daughters in 2006 and it was very memorable since I had been sick before in 2004, lost custody, and experienced many trials and tribulations. I was a full fledged single mother then and very lonely, but I remember standing under the fireworks show and just being so grateful for my blessings.

When? December 5, 2009 or
December 12, 2009 or
November 28, 2009 or
November 27, 2009 (which will be the Friday after Thanksgiving which means that a lot of people could get the weekend off and we could celebrate Thanksgiving as well as the marriage/wedding. Fridays are a bit less expensive to book.

Where? Ceremony at the Boardwalk Deck, pic to come
Reception at the Boardwalk Dance Club, Atlantic or something else

Guests can stay at local motels, hotels, or Disneyworld resorts which are priced anywhere from $89-350 per night.

No comments:

Post a Comment